Thesis defence of Oliver Hedge
- Location: Biomedicinskt centrum, BMC A1:107a
- Doctoral student: Oliver Hedge
- About the dissertation
- Organiser: Department of Pharmacy, Drug Delivery Group
- Contact person: Oliver Hedge
Thesis title: Predicting oral performance of lipid-based formulations
Faculty opponent: Prof. Frédéric Carrière, Bioenergetics and Protein Engineering laboratory of CNRS, Aix Marseille University, Marseille, France
- Prof. Emma Sparr, professor at the Unit for physical and theoretical chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Lund University
- Assoc. Prof. Huiling Mu, associate professor at the Department of pharmaceutical physical and analytical chemistry, Copenhagen University
- Prof. em. Sven Engström, professor emeritus in Pharmaceutical Technology, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology
The doctoral thesis defence will be chaired by Maria Kjellson, associate professor at the Department of Pharmacy, Uppsala University.
Time and venue for the thesis defence will be 09:15 in room A1:107a, BMC, Uppsala.