What do you want to learn about drugs?
How drugs act, how they are formulated, how they are used both by individuals and in a societal perspective, or something entirely different? You will find a suitable education programme or course with us in Uppsala!
What courses do we teach?
- We offer a wide range of courses in pharmacy, both as part of a programme or separate course.
- We teach courses on both basic and advanced level.
- We continuously update our courses with the latest findings in research.
- The courses are taught by well-educated and experienced teachers who are also active researchers.
- Our teaching is carried out by professors and lecturers, as well as researchers and doctoral students from our research groups.
- Many of our courses also have teachers from outside the university, e.g., from the pharmaceutical industry, government agencies and from other parts of the society.
Working as a pharmacist
Pharmacy education at Uppsala University
Pharmacy student Helena talks about her studies